Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Matured Character

Spotted on A Cup of Jo
 
Hello.
Hello to you, and hello to autumn.

I still have yet to say hello to the fall icon, the pumpkin spice latte, can it be true!

It seems I'm holding it off until October, when the days can no longer choose to reminisce of summer but must instead step fully into the matured character, autumn.

I've been distracted, busy.  My days have been full-bodied, but smooth.
Colors, temperatures, and flavors have started to shift with only so much as a wear-boots-with-my-dress-to-work nod from me.

But, under September blue skies and a busy schedule, I did find a place for my writing piece.
I got some editor's notes on it that I need to work in, but it will be published on the web soon.
Thank you, Bird by Bird!

I will fall forward into the season change.
Though it would really help if I could find my fall coat, all plaid and ruffled.
So far, I haven't had any luck. 

Maybe you could invite me for a chai latte, pumpkin spice cupcake date?
I never thought I'd have to say it, but I need help with this fall thing at the moment.

3 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

let's go out for a pumpkin spice cupcake, pls!! i miss you. can't wait to read your writing. :)

Kristina Gulino said...

I'd invite you out, but you shouldn't talk to strangers. How about a virtual cup? :) At least we can think about it!

Kristina

Melissa, The 25th Hour said...

mm pumpkin spice! It's the season!

Also!

Just wanted you to know I awarded you a little something on my blog! Check out my newest post to find out what :]

<3<3<3
Simply, Melissa Ashley